Sunday, September 20, 2009

Child's Rainbow Star Beanie

Ok so I have been on a hat kick lately so I decided to make my daughter another rainbow hat. It is too warm for the other one but it is getting chilly so I figured a beanie hat would do the trick. I like to make her hats in rainbow colors so she will stand out easily.

Me: "Picture time sweetheart."
Her: "I'm playing link."
Me: "fine, play link, but you have to smile just once and look at the camera once."
Her: "Okaaaaaaaay"




I have the pattern available for $3.00 in My Etsy Shop if anyone is interested.

12 comments:

Katy Ravensong said...

Great pattern! Thanks!

Unique2wh0 said...

Cute!!!! So is the hat :)

Suzetta said...

Very cute.

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Another nice one! Love the action shots.

Mandi said...

Adorable! Also, your daughter has impeccable taste in video games.

hencat said...

I Love all your patterns...you are so creative! On this rainbow hat is it ok to use the plain RHSS? I have a lot of that yarn in many colors. Thanks and your little girl is just a cutie.

AprilDraven said...

Thanks! I used the cheapest acrylic 4 ply yarn. RHSS the means Red Heart Super Soft right? I have found that with the softer yarns the projects tend to come out a little smaller so you might have to add a few rnds. Then again you might not depending on what size you are going for :D

grandmadeb said...

HOW CUTE! Can't wait to try it out on my 5 granddaughters.

Unique2wh0 said...

Featured again...WTG April :)
http://www.dailycrocheter.com/day.php

AprilDraven said...

Thanks again for letting me know :D

ManfaMae said...

This is such a cute hat! I would love to make one for my two year old son, but I am not sure hot to adjust the pattern to fit him. Do you think I could just use a smaller hook? Thanks:)

AprilDraven said...

yep a smaller hook should work :)