Sunday, October 4, 2009

Jacob Wolf *Twilight*

I already crocheted an Edward Cullen inspired doll a while ago so I decided to make Jacob Black inspired doll since New Moon is coming out next month. Yay! I am so happy about how he turned out. My fingers still hurt though. I have searched online for crocheted wolves and didn't have very much luck so I went to just pics of wolves. What distinguishes a wolf from a dog? Well, from the pics, it is apparently the white underbelly. There are a lot more differences but that is what stood out the most for me. I think I am gonna take a break from using the small hook for a while lol ah the pain of art :D
Pattern Available at My Etsy Store






3 comments:

Unique2wh0 said...

Darling I have to show my daughter this she is a big fan of Twilight too!! Great job April and I can relate to the sore fingers LOL you will be back to that small hook soon I have a feel'n :)

Menwy said...

I was sorta rooting for Jacob, but I have a thing for wolves! This is great!

Unknown said...

How big is it? I may have to try my hand at it! :)