Monday, November 1, 2010

Kitsune Fox Hat



I am Crafty Kitsune
My Super Power is Crochet
I grab a hook and then I play
I’m Crafty Kitsune




LOL

I couldn’t decide what to be for Halloween so I thought Why not make my own super hero costume? So that is what I did. Yah, I am a little eccentric haha. I can't help it. I love Halloween :)


Okay, now onto the hats. My Sister-in-Law Jenny inspired the hat. I have loved foxes for a while and consider them to be one of my Spirit Guides. We were talking about hats and she mentioned that she loved foxes and that a fox hat would be awesome. I love foxes too so I just had to make one :)

My daughter wanted to be a Kitty for Halloween so I figured I would make her a hat so she wouldn’t freeze. (Last Halloween was really cold) She loves orange so of course I had to find an Orange colored yarn haha.





What do you think? If you can't see the pictures either click on them or right click and select view picture. I have the patterns available in my ETSY SHOP for $3 if anyone is interested :) You must use the same yarn in the pattern or a really chunky yarn for the hat or else the pattern won't turn out right.

***************************************************
NOTE: I know this is unrelated but I feel it needs to be addressed. If you order a pattern from me and for some reason don't receive it within 24 HOURS of cleared payment. Contact me immediately. Please don't leave me negative feedback. If you don't contact me I have no way of knowing you didn't receive it. All kinds of things happen. Sometimes it goes in the spam folder. Maybe the e-mail address was wrong ect... Negative feedback hurts my shop and my feelings. I try really hard to help people with anything I can. I am not intentionally ignoring anyone. If I don't respond within a day e-mail me again. Like I said before, things happen. I don't mind really. Reminders help. I don't see it as a bother. I really do want to help. Thank You.

12 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my god!!!! On my way to your shop because of how much I absolutely LOOOOOOOVE this!!! Awesome job!!!

AprilDraven said...

awww Thanks :) I love it too. So soft and cuddly

Anonymous said...

April -- you are so fun. You have got to be one of the coolest moms out there. YOUR own super hero!!! Love the pattern I think that the yarn you used just made it even better.

Amy said...

I gave you an award on my blog!!

J. Camille said...

Just have to say... I love, love, love your work! I just finished making the super long goth hat and am having trouble deciding what I should start next!
Keep it up. You're an inspiration!

Deb Stehlik said...

You look sooo young and have only been crocheting since you were 12 years old! What a talented young lady you are! Thanks for all the patterns and inspiration. I must get busy now and make some of these items for stockings stuffers and gifts for my own family. I know my 1 and 2 year old grand daughters will really enjoy a few of these items. Thanks again!

AprilDraven said...

Sara: Thanks :)
Amy: Awesome Thanks!
Deb: Thanks :) I'm 27 years old so I guess I am pretty young. I've still been crocheting for a while though :)

peacock said...

Love your work! Seeing your projects made me think... We love horses and would love to crochet Fly bonnets to be able to customize them for our "herd". Would you be able to come up with a pattern for horse fly bonnets?? Thank you!

KCMade said...

I bought this pattern from you not to long ago and for the life of me I cannot find the right yarn to make it I am so sad.

AprilDraven said...

here is a link for the yarn
http://www.amazon.com/Red-Heart-Light-Lofty-Yarn/dp/B001B2SB66/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1299552734&sr=8-1

Maluchka said...

I really want to buy the pattern for this (and two of your other patterns), but I can't seem to find this pattern on your Etsy site. Is it no longer there? I was really hoping I could make this as a present for a friend who LOVES foxes and kitsune.

Asadsons said...

Thanks for giving such a great information about horses
Horse fly bonnets are so much important while riding a horse
I'm very crazy about horses.
keep doing well.
Horse fly bonnets